17 Oct City Guide: Boston
There’s no place like New England in the Fall! The Life-Styled by Stacy Garcia team “Shipped up to Boston” to pick out our favorites to eat, stay and play.
1. Fifty-two floors above the Back Bay, you’ll find Top of the Hub. Sophisticated, yet comfortable style mixed together with its award-winning cuisine and skyline views of the city. Spend the night listening to live entertainment and have a bite of their famous, decadent Boston Creme Pie.
2. Regina Pizzeria is brick-oven restaurant made by those with passion for pizza.”Boston’s Original Pizzeria” dates back to 1926 and is made with aged dough, a special blend of selected cheeses, and homegrown tomatoes.
1. What used to be the Boston Police Headquarters, has now become the Loews Boston Hotel. Located near Copley Square, this hotel brings the perfect mix blend of historic New England charm and finesse.
1. A curated collection of clothing, handmade jewelry, home goods, barware, and books lies in a small award-winning shop in the North End. Shake the Tree is a globally inspired go-to for shopping and celebrating funky, eclectic styles.
2. Watch for whales on a Boston Harbor Cruise. Hop on a historical sightseeing cruise to hear tales of the Revolutionary War, local legends of the sea and stories of characters past and present.
3. The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University is one of the world’s largest and well-documented collections of floras and woody plants. Take an afternoon stroll through the park and enjoy the diverse & spectacular display of fall foliage.