04 Aug City Guide: Los Angeles
Today the team at Life-Styled by Stacy Garcia is sharing our favorite hotspots for our City Guide: Los Angeles. You won’t want to miss these places during your next trip to the west coast!
1. Herringbone combines the playfulness and sophistication of southern California with its eccentric interior and fresh seafood. The beautiful indoor greenery, charming hanging lights, and exposed brick create the perfect atmosphere to experience coastal dining.
2. Blu Jam Cafe is the best spot for breakfast/brunch lovers traveling to LA. Their classic breakfast dishes will make the most important meal of the day even better.
3. 71Above is a must to witness the incredible Los Angeles skyline. The restaurant, which sits 950 feet in the air, honors the iconic city by creating a menu and architecture that reflects its culture and landscape, making it the perfect place to experience L.A.
1. Set above the Walk of Fame, Hollywood Roosevelt is a historic and cultural hotel that will keep you feeling famous and comfortable during your stay!
1. L.A. Fashion District is a shopping center unlike anything else! The 100-block area offers hundreds of retail and wholesale fashion, textiles, and flowers. Take a stroll downtown and shop til’ you drop through a wide variety of contemporary and independent brands.
2. Melrose Trading Post is every designer and vintage lover’s dream. The famous flea market is open every Sunday and showcases local artists, designers, fashion, food, and music to submerse you in L.A.’s culture.