27 Apr Are you an awesome Marketing Assistant? We’re Hiring.
Stacy Garcia Inc. seeks talented, energetic and motivated candidate for a Marketing/Administrative Assistant position in a creative, collaborative studio environment. BA/BS Degree in Communications/PR/Marketing Field is required. (Graphic Design or Interior Design degrees would be considered). Writing samples preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategy and maintenance for all forms of social media including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
- Provide administrative assistance to CEO and Creative Director
- Planning tradeshows, speaking presentations and Industry events
- Organize, maintain, execute editorial calendar for digital publication and blog
- Assist in developing content for publication, website and blog
- Organizing/Maintaining relationships with media, trade organizations, supporting client and press relations.
- Formulating & implementing marketing plans alongside Design team
- Writing Press releases
- Website maintenance
- SEO/web analytics
- Research trend development, awareness of market trends
- Represent brands at trade shows and events
- Work with teams to set up, take down and prep for presentations
Required Skills include:
- Strong writing skills
- working knowledge of social media platforms
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A resourceful and collaborative team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow direction given by senior management.
- Appreciation for and understanding of the Stacy Garcia aesthetic.
Please send a brief cover letter with .pdf file or link containing resume and writing samples.
About Stacy Garcia Inc.
Stacy Garcia Inc. is a Nanuet, NY based leading licensing and design company with a collection of global lifestyle brands that add a well-traveled and sophisticated edge to the ever-evolving world of fashion and interiors. With roots in hospitality design, we offer inspired product lines across a number of markets and in categories including textiles, carpet, wallcovering, furniture and lighting.