13 Oct Stacy’s Monthly Must Haves
This month I’m sharing with you my favorite products and places inspired by wellness! Here are a few must haves for healthy living and stress relief.
- Power of Now – An oldie but a goody, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle is the perfect guide to remind me to live in the present moment. This is a book I like to go back to time and time again.
- Juice Society – I prefer to consume natural foods. I’ve recently been following a vegan diet and a cleansing, cold-pressed juice really hits the spot! Juice Society juices contain organic ingredients and bursts of flavor.
- Top Plaza Beaded Bracelets – I love incorporating crystals into my accessories! The precious stones bring me confidence and healing. Each gem supports the wearer with specific energies. I like to layer shades of amethyst, the colors bring a meditative and spiritual feeling.
- Kripalu Center – I recently spent some well needed rest and relaxation time at this health and yoga retreat in the Berkshires. The flexible schedule of yoga classes, outdoor activities and personal time brought me balance and helped my creative juices flow!
- Nuance by Stacy Garcia for Brintons – Inspired by the organic environment, this collection soothes the soul with its muted tones and ethereal designs.