28 Nov 2017 Gift Guide
Gift Guide 2017
Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list with our Holiday Gift Guide!
For the Design Savvy Homeowner
For the aspiring interior designer, we’ve got stylish gifts for you!
1. Stay fashion forward with France and Son’s chic fluffy ottoman!
2. Get the perfect mix of comfort and style with the Stacy Garcia│New York for
In2Green Eco Stitch Stripe Throw.
3. Brighten up your home every month through Bloomsy Box, a fresh
Flowers of the Month subscription box!
4. Add a touch of glamour with these golden accented Succulent Planters.
5. Holiday House: 10 Years of Decorating for a Cure should be on every design lover’s shelf! It showcases 10 years of design and raises awareness to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. A portion of the proceeds from this book are donated to the foundation.
For the Fashionista
Treat the accessory aficionado in your life.
1. Give the gift of a versatile, clever way of accessorizing with STRANDS by Closet Gold Company! Designed by Melissa Garcia, Stacy’s sister, creativity runs in the family!
2. Don’t throw shade, gift it with fun and flirty reflective sunglasses.
3. Stay warm this winter with a knit Infinity Scarf.
4. Strut your stuff with a pair of unique and chic ankle booties.
5. Bold. Color. Pattern. Our three favorites in one handbag!
6. A wooden watch brings a natural feel to match any style.
For the Outdoorsy Friend
The great outdoors are calling!
1. Light up your life with an industrial style lamp that gives us Thoreau vibes.
2. Inspire with Woodcut by Bryan Nash Gill, a record of arboreal art.
3. Bring the outdoors in with the sweet scents of Driftwood and Amber.
4. Every traveler needs to pack up for whatever their trek has in store.
Let them do it in style with a canvas rucksack.
5. Warm wool socks will keep any adventurer cozy even in the coldest of climates!
6. Keep hot drinks hot, keep cold drinks cold. An Insulated Water Bottle does the job with a natural teak-wood pattern.
For the Friend Who Has Everything
We all have that one person who is SO hard to shop for.
1. The perfect gift for pet owners, Pet Vignettes pairs a photo of your pet with a Renaissance outfit to create a stunning portrait. The designers at Pet Vignettes were nice enough to create custom portraits of our own pets from the office – Bailey, Maverick, and Zeus!
2. We all could use colorful pop-art in our lives. Stuff stockings with this funky
Jeff Koons inspired coin bank.
3. We love the versatility and precision of the Apple Pencil. Its a digital designer’s dream!
4. Fill your home with air plants and these unique, bent wood planters.
5. Take on the world and scratch off places you’ve traveled to on the
way to reveal a beautifully detailed map!