25 Jan 6 Essential Interior Design Books You Should Own
With the fresh start of 2018, we could use some interior inspiration. We pulled together our 6 top book picks for interior design lovers!
1. Home: Best of the New York Times Home Section by Noel Millea
A look into contemporary architectural design, this style saga showcases the best home designs from the New York Times Home Section.
2. The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living by Meik Wiking
Stay happy and hygge with this definitive guide to the Danish way of living. We love being able to reflect upon what happiness really means through this read.
3. The New Bohemians: Cool and Collected Homes by Justina Blakeney
A celebration of the eccentric, this free-spirited design inspiration hub takes us on a journey of the new bohemian aesthetic. We couldn’t agree more with this design philosophy of layer, layer, layer!
4. Monochrome Home: Elegant Interiors in Black and White by Hilary Robertson
Step into the simplistic style of the monochromatic home. This look into elegant interiors in black, white, and every shade of grey is reminiscent of our Techni-Chrome Trend Story.
5. The Finer Things by Christiane Lemieux and Miles Redd
A reference for high quality wallcovering, textiles, furniture flooring, and accessories, this style guide showcases it all.
6. Victoria Hagan: Dream Spaces by Victoria Hagan
A visual journey of luxury through simplicity, this book highlights how small details make a big impact. These ethereal interiors remind us of our Dreams Issue of Life-Styled by Stacy Garcia!